Friday, July 20, 2018

Summer lovin

Just a few quick notes from my reserve fun! I got a call at 4 am with a trip assignment. It is always fun to try and figure out what time you have to leave for the airport when you are still asleep. The trip I got was  a Cabo turn. I have never been to Cabo and was wishing I could layover. A turn is when you work somewhere then turn right around and work back home. It looked great on paper! But I do not ever need to do this trip again!  I have no idea where these people came from but it was crazy town! I was working first class and we had a couple who decided to change their 2 year olds diaper on the armrest between their seats🤦🏼‍♀️In case your wondering this is not the preferred place and NO ONE was happy with this choice! When I told her she needed to change him in the bathroom because it is gross to do this on the seat and the smell was making us all gag. She said she didn’t know he had pooped. Ummm there is no way she didn’t know ! The smell was overwhelming! Also always change them in the bathroom!
   Next up was a lady who told us she was a gypsy and had looked in our souls and saw us. She then proceeded to tell us a bunch of things all of which were opposite of the truth she was searching for . Well except for when she said I was kind and amazing she nailed that part! It was also her birthday and she requested we say happy birthday to her and her friend over the PA. At one point she was in the aisle kissing some guy. The other people in first class were not amused.
   Then there were the multiple bachelorette and bachelor party groups. There were around 60 in this category. They were loud and half drunk and loud!
   Oh and best of all was the flight attendant I was working with. She told me she liked my hair straight. I said thanks and the other girls asked if it was normally different? I said nope. Then the first girl said maybe it is just clean today!🤷‍♀️😳ummm I have never come to work with dirty hair and have actually only flown with this girl once before. I did not enjoy her then or today! I will not give a run down of what I thought of her appearance!  Bahaha!!! Tomorrow I head back out and end up in Missoula Montana bring it summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment